Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I Found an Apartment!!!

Waaaaaa! I'm so happy right now. I went today and saw it and I like it a lot. It's 2600 rmb a month (about 416 dollars) and the place was previously inhabited by the landlady's mother. It's nice and clean (of course I'll be cleaning it so it's up to my strange standards) and has a washing machine and little drying balcony. The landlady likes me a lot, which was how I was able to talk down the rent :) I'm signing the lease tomorrow at 2 pm, and will then proceed to clean the hell out of the place and move in! I'm sooo happy right now that I found a place and it's only 2 blocks away from the building where our classes are! And what's even better, the landlady's mother was an artist, so she left some paintings behind to decorate with! I will post pictures once I've cleaned the heck out of the place and moved in :) Yayayay! Love,
Maggie

No comments: